Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How Can I Hide A Tongue Piercing

Contributing Editor: Welcome Conny + DIY Ruffled Bunting

Hello, Today I have a special announcement for you: I present to you, in fact, my contributing editor for DIY, Conny of Little Cafe Design ! Conny will be with us regularly to present his plans do it yourself! And I'm really happy that she has agreed to support you in this adventure!

Good morning! Today I have a special announcement for you: let me introduce you my contributing editor, Conny of Little Design Cafè !Conny will write regularly here to show us her DIY projects and I could not be happier for her accepting joining me in this adventure!


Hello everyone!

Buongiorno a tutti!




My name is Conny and I am very excited to write for Alessandra's blog today.
She is in an incredible person who has a lot of positive energy and creativity that you for sure can find by reading this wonderful blog of hers.

Il mio nome è Conny e sono davvero contenta di scrivere qui sul blog di Alessandra oggi!
Alessandra è una persona incredibile, una fonte di energia positiva e creatività, come sicuramente avrete notato leggendo il suo meraviglioso blog.


Ale asked me to contribute with a DIY project and as I love being creative I jumped on the opportunity right away.
Besides creating things, I also like to spend my days with my family and friends, good movies and food, exploring cultures, party planning, watching out for crafty things, and eating massive amounts of chocolate.


Ale mi ha chiesto di contribuire al suo blog con progetti fai da te e io ho accettato con piacere, perché mi piace sperimentare my creativity.
Apart create, I enjoy spending time with family and friends but, the good movies and food, discover new cultures, partying, always looking for marterial craft and eat a lot of chocolate.

Today's DIY is catching onto the trendy bunting for cakes. I find an adorable bunting to be touch for parties. So, here we go:

The project DIY now rides the trend of the flags as a cake topper. I love the flags to brighten the holidays. And so, here we are:




And this is what you need:

E questo è ciò di cui avrete bisogno:



Here the steps:

E le istruzioni passo per passo:


1.

2.


3.


4.


5.


And there you go! A simple and quick ruffled bunting for your next project!
Hope you liked it!

And here we are! A project quick and easy to create beautiful flags!
I hope you liked them!


Love,





0 comments:

Post a Comment